
We were each assigned a random object to photograph. We could choose to have it in color or black-and-white. We were to focus on "The Three C's".
According to my peers, one thing I did well was the creative coposition of the photo and my craftmanship was fantastic. In order to improve my photograph, i could have backe up further and got more of the surroundings in the picture.
2 comments:
Good picture, I think if you would have moved back some more the photo would of came out better.
Jovanna, this photo is beautiful. The colors are deep and vivid, and the repetition in the angle is a nice compositional element.
Being new to class let me say a few things: The few photos I have seen from you make me very excited to see what else you have to give. I think you have the potential to create some really amazing things.
However, I want to remind you that while I don't think my class is hard, we do move quickly and if you miss frequently you will find yourself far behind. Please come in after school sometime so we can get you caught up.
Post a Comment